Evolis Badgy 200 : An economical complete solution and easy to use Badgy 200 is designed to help you print professional-quality color badges with perfect ease.Badgy200 fulfills all your needs for graphic personalization and instant card production, as single cards or in small batches.
Badgy200 is ideal for producing personalized cards:
- Staff ID badges
- School ID cards
- Membership cards
- Loyalty cards
- Event badge
- Visitor badges
As part of our eco-design system aimed at reducing the environmental footprint of our products, Evolis: uses recycled materials in the manufacture of its printers and consumables whenever possible, designs compact and lightweight card printers to reduce CO2 emissions from transportation and packaging, reduces the power consumption of its printers through a very economical hibernation mode.
General features :
- Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/Resin thermal transfer
- Single-sided printing, edge-to-edge
- Printing resolution: 260x300 dpi printing
- 2 million colors
- 16 MB RAM
- Color (YMCKO): 38 s per card (95 cards/hour)
- Monochrome: 11 s per card (325 cards/hour)
- USB 2.0 (1.1 and 3.0 compatible), cable supplied
- Space for Kensington® security lock
- Graphic printer notifications1: cleaning alerts, end of ribbon alert, ribbon due to end, etc.
- Feeder capacity: 25 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil) to 40 cards (0.50 mm – 20 mil)
- Output hopper capacity: 25 cards (0.76 mm – 30 mil) to 40 cards (0.50 mm – 20 mil)
- Card thickness: 0.50 to 0.76 mm (20 to 30 mil), automatic gauge
- Card type: PVC cards
- Card format: ISO CR-80 – ISO 7810 (53.98 x 85.60 mm)
- To maximize the quality and durability of the printed cards, the lifespan of the print head, and the overall printer reliability, use the recommended ribbons.
- YMCKO (included): 100 prints/roll
- Black monochrome ribbon: 500 prints/roll
- Automatic detection and configuration
- Ribbon in a cartridge for easier handling
- Integrated ribbon saving for monochrome printing
Card management and specifications